Wednesday 10 August 2016

Musings, or the Long Debated "What Should This Blog Be About?"

I'm not very good at writing about myself; I'm not really self-centred enough. I wanted this blog to be about all the crafty things I'd made, to inspire people and show that it's easy to be a little creative. It was going to be focused on that, with maybe just a touch of my life thrown into the mix. I like a lot of the posts that I've written, but since I've been working two jobs I just haven't had the time for it. My style of writing for a lot of it is just not very... me, I suppose. I've been reading other similar blogs and just unconsciously copying mannerisms and ways of saying things, and I apologise if it's ever come across as "look at me, this is what I did." Maybe this blog will survive as something else now that I don't have an abundance of free time. Maybe a sort of diary blog, if anyone would be interested in that. Who knows? The future is mysterious and full of surprises. I won't delete any old posts, because I want to look back on it in the future and cringe at it all, like reading your 12 year old diary and realising how irritating you were.

Also, I finally figured out how to change my email address on Blogger so I can log in with my new phone and start posting again. Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment