My 2016 reading list! Introductory post here. Not particularly organised, and as you can see I went on a bit of a sci-fi binge. I also haven't kept track of when I've been finishing these...
Current 2016 reading count: 36 (plus the ones I've forgotten about)
Soon to be updated with pretty pictures!
You can tell I'm a scientist from my book collection.
I've put the books in bold so they stand out a bit from my other purple writing.
(Isaac Asimov's Foundation series: -If anyone sees you reading sci-fi: "oh, have you read the Foundation series?")
3. Second Foundation, Isaav Asmiov (1953)
(Asimov's short stories:)
(Frank Herbert's Dune series:)
8. Children of Dune, Frank Herbert (1976)
9. The Penguin Science Fiction Omnibus, Brian Aldiss (1973)
(Big beautiful hardback books:)
I mean, just look how lovely these are. Featuring baby cthulhu.
12.The Complete Fiction of H. P. Lovecraft, H. P. Lovecraft (2014)
13. The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe, Edgar Allan Poe (2010)
14. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Other Stories, Lewis Carroll (2010)
15. The Snow Queen and Other Winter Tales, Various (2015)
17. The Extended Phenotype, Richard Dawkins (1982)
(Gillian Flynn: -So easy to read these in one sitting and I can't really fault any of them. They're so creepy and mysterious and thought-provoking.)
(Miscellaneous stuff from my bookshelf that I can't think of a category for:)
(Zombie books: -I was having zombie nightmares after some of these)
Reading with the animals!